HIV Community Link receives funding from a wide variety of organizations and individuals who support our work. The support of our donors and funders is vital for our operations. We are sincerely grateful for the gifts of financial resources from many that help us keep our doors open for the hundreds of people who benefit from our services.
We would like to recognize some of our principal funders that include:
- AIDS Calgary Awareness Association Fund at the Calgary Foundation
- Alberta Community HIV Fund
- Alberta Health
- Government of Canada – Canada Summer Jobs
- Imperial Sovereign Court of the Chinook Arch
- MAC AIDS Fund
- Province of Alberta – STEP Summer student program
- The Calgary Foundation – Love, Light and Mercy Fund
- The City of Calgary, Crime Prevention Investment Plan
- The City of Calgary, Emergency Resiliency Fund
- The City of Calgary, FCSS
- United Way of Calgary and Area
- ViiV Healthcare
Do you want to support us? We accept all donations and financial gifts with great appreciation. We accept donations through our website. You can also contact any of our locations for more information about getting involved with HIV Community Link as a donor or volunteer. Thanks for your support!
HIV Community Link is a registered charitable organization. Your donation with us is tax deductible. Our registration number is: 106689813RR0001.
To receive a copy of our 2016/2017 audited financial statements, please contact us at (403) 508-2500.